Website First Serve Cleaning and Restoration
General Laborers needed, no experience needed. We can prove that you’ll LOVE THIS job and this company. Our General Laborers have fun while being professional. This could be the job you’ve dreamed about. This General Labor job offers variety throughout your work week and helps you learn a variety of skills.
Our General Laborers provide stellar interior and exterior cleaning services to both residential and commercial customers. Our General Laborers provides carpet cleaning, tile and grout cleaning, upholstery cleaning, power washing / soft washing, and water restoration. We want you to succeed. You can create a home for yourself here and thrive!!! We will give you the tools needed to be a success! I bet you’re a rockstar employee, and we’d love to hire you if you are.
Earn $600-$770 per Week, that’s roughly $32,000-$40,000 a year!!
Our online “Job Satisfaction Predictor” will help you determine if this job and our company will be a GOOD FIT FOR YOU!
It takes just 2 minutes to find out. Click on the “APPLY NOW” button on this page. Answer the questions, have some fun, and you’ll get a text message in seconds that will let you know if this is a job you will LOVE or not.
******Paid Training!! Apply Today!! Hiring Now ******
Compensation & Benefits:
- $32k-$40k (plus bonus potential)
- Paid Time Off
- Advancement Opportunities
- Full-Time Hours- 40 hours per Week
- $500 sign-on bonus after 90 day probation period
Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Run service calls for Carpet cleaning, water damage restoration, and power washing divisions including an area rug cleaning service.
- Responsible for excellent communicating with our clients and servicing their homes and businesses.
- Selling other services is expected and rewarded
Hours of work are Monday-Friday, 8 AM-5 PM. with occasional extra work available.
- Valid Drivers License
- Ability to pass a drug test
- Reliable transportation to and from work
We are also interviewing for Water Damage Techs with experience
We have multiple service offerings which means there is plenty to learn and plenty of advancement opportunities!!
- Employment type: Full-time
- Work hours: 35 to 40 hours work
- Required education: High school or equivalent
- Required experience: Entry level