Website First Serve Cleaning and Restoration
Hourly (40 Hours per week)
$19 – $20 an hour + Bonus
Are you looking for a career and not just another job? Our Mold Remediation Technician / Air Quality Tester position may be what you’ve been looking for! If you are inquisitive and interested in investigating a new trade we will train you. Our Mold Remediation Technicians / Air Quality Testers are the best in the area so if you are interested in working with a rock-star team of technicians apply today! We want you to succeed. You can create a home for yourself here and thrive!!! We will give you the tools needed to be a success!
We can prove that you’ll LOVE THIS job and this company. Our Mold Remediation Technician / Air Quality Testers work hard, but enjoy what they do. This could be the job you’ve dreamed about. This position offers variety throughout your work week and helps you learn a variety of skills. Our core services are focused on residential and commercial services for water damage extraction and remediation, carpet cleaning, furniture cleaning, oriental rug and area rug cleaning, grout cleaning, tile cleaning, and more.
Our Service Teams respond to provide stellar interior cleaning services to both residential and commercial customers. Our Mold Remediation Technicians / Air Quality Testers provide carpet cleaning, tile and grout cleaning, upholstery cleaning, and water restoration. We want you to succeed. You can create a home for yourself here and thrive!!! We will give you the tools needed to be a success! I bet you’re a rockstar employee, and we’d love to hire you if you are
- Desire to thrive in sales quoting and closing
- Restoration or service related experience
- Drivers license with clean “insurable” driving record (Required)
- Work authorization (Required)
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Excellent customer service skills
- Provide mold testing and remediation services using industry standards
- Ability to drive a service truck
- Knowledge of remediation equipment: setup, monitoring, reporting, and removal
- Complete project paperwork
- Be a Team Player
- Experience with leading insurance estimate systems is a bonus
- Other tasks as requested
- Mold Remediation Technician experience (certifications a plus)
- Background check
- Liftover 50 lbs regularly
- Reside in Indianapolis, IN Area
Full Job Description
We are looking for a Mold Remediation Technician who will give 100% effort every day, and has proven experience in Mold Remediation restoration is mold remediation – if that is you, then read on!
We are an 18+ year old company looking for individuals who want a long-term career with growth opportunities. We provide steady work and show each employee that they are valued and appreciated in many ways.
Our Water Restoration Teams respond to emergency flood calls, assess the job and create a scope of work. Managing the customer’s expectations and the successful completion of the job is equally important.
We are looking for motivated and experienced Mold Remediation Technicians who exhibit leadership, honesty, integrity, and humility. We SERVE our customers and provide the highest level of service and are looking for technicians who share the same passion we do for putting our customers FIRST.
- Not on call every other weekend
- Positive work environment
- 40+ hours per week
- We pay for training as needed
- Vacation / sick time
- Advancement opportunities
- $500 sign-on bonus after 90 days
- Monday to Friday
Ready to Apply? Email your resume to [email protected]