Ensuring your workspace is safe and disinfected is an easy and worry-free process. Because sanitizing wipes won’t cut it. If you’re an essential service provider, you need to keep your space safe for your customers and employees. Disinfectant fogging and sanitizing releases a steady and even stream of sanitizing droplets into the air which settle onto surfaces and into cracks that you can’t reach with other cleaning methods. Our fogging disinfectant fights 99.9% of bacteria and viruses so you can confidently provide the services people need most right now.
The disinfectant we use is safe. Not just for you and those around you, but also for the environment. It’s a 99.9% botanical disinfectant and although we take every precaution during our process, you can rest assured that when you come back tomorrow morning or as few as two hours after we’re done, you can get right back to work without worrying about invasive chemicals or dangerous bacteria and viruses.
Disinfectant fogging effectively coats your entire workspace; even the nooks and crannies that are hard to reach by hand. If air can touch it, so can our disinfectant. And although it might seem intimidating, it doesn’t have to be scary. By diffusing a botanical disinfectant through the air in the form of a visible fog, your workspace is fully cleaned and disinfected of 99.9% of bacteria and viruses in an environmentally friendly (and nose-friendly) process. As the fog spreads out and settles over your space, it brings with it the power of bacteria-demolishing, virus-defeating disinfectants.
Why It Works
Any places that viruses and bacteria like the coronavirus or the common cold could be spread through coughing, sneezing or other airborne droplets will be coated with our botanical disinfectant. The disinfectant breaks down the proteins that protect the virus in order to kill it.
Let Us Make This Quick
- Book your appointment online now through one of our handy forms.
- We’ll send you a detailed quote within the next 24 hours.
- Get your space prepped for fogging.
- We’ll pop in for about an hour and get your space disinfected with our 99.9% botanical disinfectant.
- Wait two hours for our disinfectant to settle and do its work.
- Breathe easy! You’re good to re-enter your space and work with peace of mind.
Prepare Your Space For Fogging
- Close all windows and doors in your space.
- Shut off all open flames, including pilot lights.
- Ensure that pets and people are not present while we’re fogging.
- Cover precious artwork or advanced technological equipment, such as X-Ray machines for example with plastic.
- Plastic garbage bags are fast and effective and can be reused.
- The process does not soak, but simply leaves a very light fog that fully disinfects spaces.
Better Service. Every Customer. Every Time.
Personal service because we’re locally owned
We’re not part of a large, impersonal chain. We’re locally owned and operated and live in this community. We’re committed to providing you with the best carpet cleaning – and carpet cleaning service. Check out all our services at First Serve Cleaning and Restoration and book your cleaning appointment today!
We're Customer Focused
We’ll find a convenient time that fits your schedule.
No complicated formulas and no games with hidden markups or surcharges.
Day Ahead Reminder
You will receive an email the day before to remind you of our appointment.
On Our Way Notification
We’ll send you a message that our team is on their way to your location.
Best Cleaning Process
We’ll select the best cleaning process for the job.
Our processes and cleaning products will eradicate just about any stain.
Our cleaning products are effective and environmentally safe.
We will contact you via email to ensure you are delighted with the results.